"weight loss tips"



I continued my first meal five years ago. Four and a half years ago my weight was fluctuating as I tried out the whole diet and exercise program under the sun. Nothing seemed to work for me. Until six months ago I enrolled in a weight training workshop that taught me that I needed to change my attitude toward food. It was then that I realized that I had made a number of mistakes in my efforts to lose weight. 


In this article I will share with you eight mistakes I have made in my weight loss efforts. I hope to share my knowledge with others around the world online so that I can help people avoid the mistakes I have made. So here are eight mistakes I have made in trying to lose weight. 


1. I started skipping breakfast Most people who try to lose weight believe that simply eating a little and skipping meals helps to break down those fats. And breakfast is a real food that is easy to skip. This is one of the biggest mistakes you can make when you eat weight. Also, the calories you eat in the morning are easily burned throughout the day. 


2. I could literally eat 2000+ calories in one day, feel guilty, and end up eating 700 calories the next day. If you "starve" all day you are more likely to eat too much in the evening, which will not help you lose weight. You should use more calories in the morning. 


3. I bought groceries When I went shopping I was always looking for marked, low-fat, healthy foods, etc. This is a good habit to get into, but I was buying this food for the wrong reason. I bought this food because in my mind it meant I knew a lot. I totally ignore the size of the part. When you eat food in large portions you are not doing anything for yourself. 


4. I thought I would always be overweight These are thoughts that you should break if you want to lose some bad weight. Sometimes it is as if you are doing the right thing and you are not making progress, this is completely natural. You need to focus on happiness and health and on achieving your goals. 


5. I started eating salads as a staple food Eating a salad is a great way to keep your calories down right? Yes, salads have very few calories in pizza but are they satisfying? When you eat your mind needs to find satisfaction in what you have just eaten. I found that while I was eating salads and eating a few hours later I was back in the closet looking for more food. I learned that I was better off eating junk food with higher calories than I was after a salad and snacks. 


6. Likewise, I started my new meal on Monday When I found a new food that I decided I would try to start I started on Monday. This meant that I would eat all weekend and say I would never eat again. To do this I set myself a failure.


 7. I was embarrassed to go to the gym Focusing and joining the gym is one of the hardest things I've ever done. I thought I was too fat to join. My advice is to join a gym! You'll be glad you did. 


8. I set high goals for myself Setting long-term goals is good, but these goals always seem far-fetched. You need to set small, achievable goals that you can always meet to keep your motivation high. Set weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. Once you've met one short-term goal, set a new one for next week. 


So you have it, those are the mistakes I made. Now I look at weight loss with a completely different perspective and it has paid off. Now I help others by losing weight and keeping fit

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment